ALTERNATIVE ENERGY Consultants, LLC (AEC), headquartered in Scottsdale Arizona, provides high-quality professional energy services to our customers everyday. Our customer base is diverse and includes commercial & industrial facilities, A&E firms, project developers, energy service companies, OEMs (new/existing product business development), and general/electrical/mechanical contractors.
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW COMPANY BROCHURE!
We are committed to provide the most complete & comprehensive professional energy services in the Residential, Commercial, and Industrial markets we serve.
"Simply POWER-FUL Energy Solutions®". We leverage our industry experience to remove barriers and complexities so that the client is empowered to make informed decisions.
Why Partner With ALTERNATIVE ENERGY Consultants (AEC)?
Because "Your Power Is Our Business"! -VJC 6/2013
- Considering a fuel cell power plant for your facility (hospital, school, office building, data center, manufacturing plant) and unsure of where to begin or which cell stack technology is right for my application?
- Should I consider prime power, CHP, CCHP, and/or back-up power?
- Are Microturbines , Solar PV, Generators or a hybrid system options for me?
- You also understand the importance of thoroughly researching available fuel cell & microturbine systems & OEMs, but you do not have the time or resources to fully investigate/vet which solution or OEM is best for your building. Well....
- You have come to the right place! We will provide custom professional energy services during each and every step of your energy project, putting your mind at ease. We will be your unbiased advocate and research available technologies, contact and meet with industry leading equipment manufacturers (OEMs), coordinate site surveys, manage the proposal, design, implementation, and commissioning process while you focus on your other priorities.
- We are technology agnostic and will leverage our industry experience, and knowledge of industry leading OEMs to recommend the solution that is customized to your specific requirements and needs. No cookie-cutter options!
- We will ask the "tough" questions to each OEM to be certain the the financial & technical value proposition they are proposing is realistic and provides the best overall value.
Whether your power project is large or small, prime power or back-up, electric only or CHP, our team of experts can provide the resources and solutions you need to get the job done right - the first time. Our track record for consistency, timely service, and subject matter expertise make insurmountable tasks possible to overcome.
Get your peace-of-mind!
Call us today (480) 314-0251.